PHOTO SHOOT FEES
Your photo shoot includes:
- Pre-shoot consultation and preparation for your photo day
- Travel expenses up to 100 miles round trip
- Photo session
- Processing and editing of photographs
- Presentation of photographs on a private website for your review
- Telephone meeting to discuss and select your favorite photographs for print production
- Final print editing and print production
- Prints (valued at more than $200): one 11x14/15 image and two 8x10/11 images or three 5x7 images
A photo session is $500. A fifty percent deposit ($250) by personal check is required when you book your session . This will hold your shoot date. The remaining fifty percent ($250) is expected before or on your photo day.
Based on your photo day details we may decide to use an assistant at an additional charge. This would be part of our pre-photo day conversation.
Twenty-four hour notice is required to change a photo day date. This prevents forfeiture of your full deposit. If you cancel your session more than seven days in advance, your deposit will be returned in full.
• Images are custom printed on archival paper with Epson pigment inks.
• Prints can be custom sized for special hanging or table frames.
• I am pleased to offer custom archival matting and framing for an additional fee.
• Images are also available on canvas and other media, including boxes and note cards for
Additional prints can be purchased for up to six months after your photo session.
Size First Print Duplicate Prints
5 X 7 $35 $25
8 x 10/11 $70 $50
11 x 14/15 $100 $70
15x19 $150 $120
All prints are subject to sales tax and shipping/handling fees where applicable.
If you are interested in a photo book, we can discuss and plan for this during our comsultation.