My clients are typically in the northeast. Projects and travel also take me to Texas, Montana, Virginia and Maryland. I make special arrrangements for photo sessions in other geographic areas.
GETTING TO KNOW ONE ANOTHER
I like to spend time with you before your photo session. It is often easiest to do this by telephone or email. Based on where you live we may get together at your home. My goal is to create a comfortable connection for memorable portraits of the highest quality.
• In this first conversation we will talk about our vision for the photo shoot and develop a
plan together. You might already have some ideas about where you would like your
portraits shot and who you would like included in the photo session. We will also discuss
your ideas about what kind of prints you would like.
• We will select a photo day date and a backup date. As with all professional
photographers, there is a contract that I will send to you for review and
• Your photo day is reserved with your fifty percent deposit. I then send you information
about getting ready for your day.
If you have questions always feel free to contact me.
YOUR PHOTO DAY
For me, photographing pets is about Creativity, Patience, and Timing.
• When I first arrive I spend time getting acquainted with you and your pet.
• Actual shoot time varies. I recommend that my clients allow two hours open on their
schedule. Our time together may be less than this.
AFTER YOUR PHOTO DAY
• I digitally edit the images and create a temporary password-protected
website for you. I put this site up within two weeks of your photo day so that you can
view the best images and easily share them with family and friends.
• We then arrange phone time to look at the website together and decide which images
you would like printed. You receive one 11x14 and two 8x10 images as part of your
photo session package.
• If you want to order additional prints, please see 'Pricing' page. We can also discuss any
special requests that you have for your images.